Nova zmaga feministk - feminizem, politična korektnost in podoben bullsh1t

Gatto

Guru
19. jul 2007
tu in tam
Potem pa deli z nami vsaj njeno vizualno podobo..ker so potem vse besede odveč, če ti zgornjega opisa nihče ne potrdi..:cool:

Matey

AlterZavarovalničar
6. sep 2007
Ja pa saj sem, Jagababa me je šla celo zasliševat ali sem predhodno pridobil dovoljenje za objavo :jok:

Matey

AlterZavarovalničar
6. sep 2007
No da se ne zapretirava preveč v offtopic smer.... check this out:

Body intergrity identity disorder: "I blinded myself becouse I was meant to be disabled"
http://www.barcroft.tv/body-Integrity-identity-disorder-woman-makes-herself-blind-drain-cleaner

Jewel, 30, from North Carolina, USA, has Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID), a condition in which able-bodied people believe they are meant to be disabled.
Her need to lose her sight was so strong that in 2006 she decided to blind herself - by having a sympathetic assistant pour DRAIN CLEANER into her eyes.
According to Jewel, her fascination with blindness began early in childhood.
She said: "When I was young my mother would find me walking in the halls at night, when I was three or four years old.
"By the time I was six I remember that thinking about being blind made me feel comfortable."
As a child she would spend hours staring at the sun, watching sunspots and solar storms, after her mother told her it would damage her eyes.

In her teens she started wearing thick black sunglasses, getting her first white cane aged 18 and becoming fully fluent in braille by the age of 20.
Jewel said: "I was 'blind-simming', which is pretending to be blind, but the idea kept coming up in my head and by the time I was 21 it was a non-stop alarm that was going off."
Determined to make her dream a reality, Jewel found a psychologist willing to help her become blind - an act which she compares to a deaf person wanting to get a cochlear implant.
The psychologist put in numbing eyedrops - acquired by Jewel during a special visit to Canada - and then a couple of drops of drain cleaner in each eye.
Jewel said: "It hurt, let me tell you. My eyes were screaming and I had some drain cleaner going down my cheek burning my skin.
"But all I could think was 'I am going blind, it is going to be okay.'"

Povzetek - fizično zdrava oseba, ki je mnenja, da bi morala biti slepa in se posledično samopoškoduje in oslepi se definira kot osebo z motnjo, fizično zdrave osebe, ki je pa mnenja, da bi morala biti ženska/moški namesto moški/ženska ter izvede temu primerno operacijo spolovila pa nima motnje ampak je to normalno in mora biti sprejemljivo :aplauz:

brane_new

Guru
10. feb 2008
lih sanja se ti kdo sem.
Takole te sanjam :)
jagababa.jpg

Gatto

Guru
19. jul 2007
tu in tam
Sploh ne dvomim, da se tudi zanj najdejo kandidati. Konec koncev se najdejo tudi ljudje, ki porivajo bullmastiffe :aplauz:
Res je- je pa tudi zmeraj več ljudi, ki si namesto otrok nabavijo razne živali kot "domače ljubljenčke" in potem z njimi ravnajo kot z otrokom.. lahko rečem, da jih v bistvu počlovečijo..o_O
Je stardec precej pisal o tem, če se dobro spomnim.

Matey

AlterZavarovalničar
6. sep 2007
Tru det, tru det... bi še dodal, da si jih nekateri dejansko omislijo namesto otrok in potem z njimi ravnajo kot z otroci :D

piagolo

Guru
22. nov 2009
Tudi "aparaturo" za proizvodnjo hormonov so ji dobro izdelali in doldali "nogico" y kromosomu. Čuda od majstora.