[Formula 1] VN Belgije - Spa Francorchamps

smith

Pripravnik
18. avg 2007
ksz

žal mi spet ni uspelo gledati dirke... šiht.press

kje bi lahko videl posnetek prvega zavoja, kjer je alonso zaprl hamiltona, da vidim če se hamilton upravičeno jokca
grin1.gif

na youtube sem že nekaj iskal, pa ne najdem....

darjan

Vulkanizer
13. sep 2007
Zgleda so odstranili posnetek zaradi tega:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Formula One Management

kurci
smile-1.gif

Hamilton se morda upravičeno jokca, če bi gledali zadevo iz vidika moštvenega uspeha. Ampak...glede na to, da mclaren več ne vozi za konstruktorski naslov, jim še gre po glavi samo vozniški, kar pa pomeni, da sta hamilton in alonso direktno v boju za njega in bomo verjetno v prihodnosti vidli še več takšnih potez...vsaj upamo lahko.

Torej..iz vidika "moštvene harmonije" je bila poteza res malce prestroga, iz vidika "i wanna win the drivers championship" pa dokaj razumljiva
smile-1.gif

JPM

æale
23. jul 2007
BEŽIGRAD,IZA SEDAM GORA I SEDAM MORA...

McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton is still confident he can win the Formula 1 world championship title in his first season in F1, even though his team-mate Fernando Alonso closed in on him.
Click here

Lewis Hamilton is currently leading the F1 championship with 97 points, while Fernando Alonso is close behind with 95 points. The Spaniard finished Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix in third position. Hamilton had to settle down for fourth place.

Hamilton insists he is not letting the title slip through his fingers in the final three races. "We still got points, which is the most important thing," he told ITV. "It's down to two points now, but it's not over, so we've just got to keep going. It's getting close but I'm going to be very, very
nahrung002.gif
aggressive in the next couple of races."

Fernando Alonso managed to handle the McLaren a bit better through most of the weekend. When Hamilton was asked if he is less comfortable with the handling of his car than in the previous races he answered: "Absolutely, yeah. I'm not really sure what the problem is. The car didn't feel too bad but I just wasn't able to gain time or improve my lap time throughout the race. We need to figure out what that is and if we can improve.

"It's frustrating when you're in the car and you know you're better than what you're doing and you can't go any faster. And if you push you lose time, so all you can do is sit back and watch the opposition pull away from you."

peterm

Pripravnik
17. sep 2007
zanimivo ker alonso pa ma dostop do njegovih..
kar je potrdil z izjavo da je imel za krog man goriva za kar je vedel že na štartu.. hm?
tale mclaren je začel tko smrdet...

wacko

Fizikalc
18. jul 2007
To je tapravo dirkanje, da se rinejo v ovinkih tud dirkači istga moštva
grin1.gif

Drgač pa kle McLarna nista mela kej dost storit... očitno ta proga bolj odgovarja Ferariju...