Zakaj USA niso (več) najboljša država na svetu

Gatto

Guru
19. jul 2007
tu in tam
Najprej bodo internetni troli, hujskači in zavajalci ostali brez neta..to pomeni, da boste na Trstenjakovi ostali brez dela..:fredi::valjamse:

AndY1

Guru
Osebje foruma
18. sep 2007
+1

Vzpostavitev boljših odnosov z Rusijo mu pa na polno onemogoča ameriški deep state.

Samo še čakam na atentat nanj.

endvatri

Guru
2. mar 2018
Trump izjavil da se je putika lagala.
Obeta se zaslišanje prevajalke pogovora med Trumpom in putiko.

Gatto

Guru
19. jul 2007
tu in tam
A tebe putika ali drugace protin matra, da jo skoz omenjas?
Ce te, najprej omeji alkohol, ker slabo vpliva na potek te bolezni, pa se na marsikaj drugega, zaznano pri tebi.

skala

Majstr
27. feb 2013
Kamnje
pa rdečega mesa se mora tudi izogibati med drugim nič pujsa... da niso židi in muslimani genetsko nagnjeni k putiki in imajo zato prepoved alkohola in pujsa...:eek:

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
Na sestanku sta bila Putin, Trump in dva prevajalca. Mnenje ameriškega komentatorja, če bi bil prevajalec, bi vedno počakal, da nekdo drug začne jesti in piti rred mano, ker nikoli ne veš.

Drugače pa glede uspešnih pogovorov Putin-Trump, najbolje brati republikance (ti so Trumpovi):
"I've said a number of times and I say it again, the Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community," the Kentucky Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said.
Sen. John McCain, an Arizona Republican who has consistently criticized the President, said Trump's comments were "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."
"I was very disappointed and saddened with the equivalency that he gave between them (the US intelligence agencies) and what Putin was saying," said Corker, a Tennessee Republican who is not seeking re-election.
"The President's summit in Helsinki today should have been an attempt at confronting Russian aggression, hacking, and election interference," Sen. Tim Scott, a South Carolina Republican, said in a tweet. "Russia is not a friend or ally. As Americans, we stand up for our interests and values abroad; but I fear today was a step backwards."
"As a member of the House Armed Services Committee, I am deeply troubled by President Trump's defense of Putin against the intelligence agencies of the U.S. & his suggestion of moral equivalence between the U.S. and Russia. Russia poses a grave threat to our national security," tweeted Rep. Liz Cheney, a Wyoming Republican.
Ampak zanesljivo ima njegova televizija(FoxNews) boljše mnenje o tem sestanku in uspehu Trumpa:
Trump “threw the United States under the bus” in Helsinki, Fox News reporter John Roberts said.
“I had really hoped that I could say [the mainstream media] were wrong,” Fox Business’s Trish Regan said, seemingly furious that Trump hadn’t taken the “opportunity” to stand up to Putin. “He basically said he didn’t buy what his own intelligence community was telling him. . . . He should have defended us! He should have defended his own intelligence community. Or just don’t take the meeting! Don’t go to Helsinki if you can’t look the guy in the eye and tell him what’s what!”

Shit, zgleda da je Trump tudi v Ameriki malo manj priljubljen, kot nekateri tule menijo. (Na Foxu, žal ni citata, je bila kratka kritika sestanka : "To je izdaja")

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
We don't know the answer to any of those questions because the Trump-Putin meeting was a one-on-one affair, with only translators for each man in the room. There is no official readout of the meeting. Nothing but any notes Putin or Trump took, their memories and the memories of their translators.
Ameriška je bila Marina Gross.

erikson

Guru
25. avg 2007
maria_butina_ruger1022archangel_D6A5649web.jpg

The NRA Has Deep Ties to Accused Russian Spy Maria Butina

endvatri

Guru
2. mar 2018
Kdo je bil drugi prevajalec
We don't know the answer to any of those questions because the Trump-Putin meeting was a one-on-one affair, with only translators for each man in the room. There is no official readout of the meeting. Nothing but any notes Putin or Trump took, their memories and the memories of their translators.
Ameriška je bila Marina Gross.
Kdo je drugi prevajalec? Ker trdijo samo za eno osebo...