Fiat slogan????

stilo

Fizikalc
19. jul 2007
Tiskal bomo en plakat za Cromo in mi padel v oči malo čuden slogan. Glej slikce....
17758-icon_confused.gif

202841-CROMA-08_aff-3x2_CEMUSA1.jpg

Priponke

• 202841-CROMA-08_aff-3x2_CEMUSA1.jpg
    202841-CROMA-08_aff-3x2_CEMUSA1.jpg
    81,6 KB · Ogledi: 512

msenjur

Guru
11. sep 2007
hja mal cudna zveza ja!

Vi ste, mi avto. no ja... odvisno kako si italijani to prevajajo!

Sefan

Pripravnik
22. jul 2007
SG
Sam je kljub temu mal čudno, ker je ta slogan namenjen tujini in ne vrjamem, da majo njihovi PRovci tk slabo znanje

futuristic

geđet frik
Osebje foruma
13. jul 2007
Slogan je prav napisan. Če je pa smiseln je pa drugo.
grin1.gif

Citat:
You are, we confused
Vicky Parrott

Has anyone else seen the new Fiat 500 ad? It runs through many clips of objects you can recognise instantly, naming them 'everyday masterpieces', with images of the Fiat 500 appearing randomly among them. Very clever, and quite effective. Until you are faced with grammatical nightmare that is the 500's catch line: 'you are, we car'

Errr... what? Does this make sense to anyone?

This is a very clever company, with a great car, and undoubtedly a huge advertising budget, and this is what the viewer is left to ponder over the next episode of Corrie? What does it mean?

It sounds like a quote from 17th Century philosopher, René Descartes, who also coined the phrase 'I think, therefore I am'. But I very much doubt that's where Fiat was going with this.

So what was the thinking behind it? Click here to watch the advert, and then send answers on a postcard to PO BOX, WTF? 500, Turin, Italy.
http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/anythinggoes/archive/2008/01/11/you-are-we-confused.aspx

Notranjc

Marco Polo
6. sep 2007
Citat:
Uporabnik SouthPark pravi:
Zakaj bodo pa potem printali plakat, če se ne bo prodajal pri nas?

Ne tiskamo samo za Slovenijo, v bistvu tiskamo največ za Italijo. Get it?

Notranjc

Marco Polo
6. sep 2007
Drugače pa hvala za razlago, ker je Stilo, že stopli v kontak z agencijo, v Italiji, če to resno mislijo
grin1.gif

hgard

Majstr
22. jul 2007
Citat:
Uporabnik dijo_porko pravi:
To mi deluje na varianto: I Tarzan, you Jane.

Ali pa kaj takega
cool-1.gif

Citat:
I am an Italiano. One day ima gonna L.A. to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pisses toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to t he toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna two piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch. Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings m e a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tella her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch. So I go back to my room ina hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. I call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you." I say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy!''

noker

Pacijent leta 2016
19. sep 2007
Ne razumete !

You are we car pomeni vi ( you ) nam dajte nekaj are , mi ( we) pa vam avto ( car ).

Eto, kako preprosto je to, vi pa si razbijate glavo ....

Noker

noker

Pacijent leta 2016
19. sep 2007
Ja, sej, to je pa slovenska beseda za predplačilo, zato nisem posebej razlagal: ara (pa ne papiga)

Noker

hysterical-1.gif