Guru
25. avg 2007
Trump hamburgerji.jpg

bizi

Guru
21. nov 2007
Kočevska
To je Trumpov moto:
Trumpova vojna z lastno administracijo: Upravljanje javnih reči? Jebeš to!
Skoraj polovica ameriške zvezne javne uprave je že štiri tedne ohromljena, ker predsednik Donald Trump noče podpisati zakonov za sprostitev proračunskih sredstev, dokler mu kongres ne odobri denarja za gradnjo zidu na meji z Mehiko. A ta institucionalna ohromitev je le vrh ledene gore. Ameriška administracija je namreč ohromljena vse od zadnjih predsedniških volitev, saj sta dve petini vodilnih mest v njej po polovici Trumpovega mandata še vedno prazni, tri petine pa so v glavnem zasedli ljudje, ki podobno kot predsednik nimajo pojma o upravljanju javnih reči in o tem tudi nočejo ničesar vedeti.
Vir:
Žal je članek zaklenjen, je pa predolg, da bi ga limal.

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
Dejstvo je, da je stari indijanec :"Phillips is a Vietnam veteran who says he served between 1972 and 1976. He is a former director of the Native Youth Alliance and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery. "
In njegova izjava je:
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.
Šola na katero zahaja mladenič pa je, preko svoje predstavnice za tisk, izjavila:
"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person. The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement."

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
Replying to @williamlegate @realDonaldTrump @SteveHiltonx
He promised that if people voted for Hillary we'd have a president under investigation. A majority voted for Hillary and we have a president under investigation. Promise made, promise kept.

mesija - Assassin's Creep
8. jul 2010
blizu močvirne prestolnice
Dejstvo je, da je stari indijanec :"Phillips is a Vietnam veteran who says he served between 1972 and 1976. He is a former director of the Native Youth Alliance and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery. "
In njegova izjava je:
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.
Šola na katero zahaja mladenič pa je, preko svoje predstavnice za tisk, izjavila:
"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person. The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion. We know this incident also has tainted the entire witness of the March for Life and express our most sincere apologies to all those who attended the March and all those who support the pro-life movement."
Zavajaš tako kot vsakokrat. Imaš video pa si vseeno slep.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/nathan-phillips-lied-the-media-bought-it/

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
Dejstvo je, da je stari indijanec:
In njegova izjava je:

Tole so moje zavajujoče izjave?
Ostalo so namreč citati - saj veš kaj to pomeni. Da je to nekdo rekel. Recimo stari indijanec osebno, predstavnica za tisk katoliške šole, kjer fantu starši plačujejo šolnino.

ferdo

Guru
3. sep 2007
Ljubljana
hmpg.net
Shutdown is over,
the wall is not standing.

V resnici The Wall JE - dela ga Samsung, pa se cenejsi je od Trumpovega

Ampak Trumpo je dosegel pomeben mejnik. Postavil je nov rekord v dolžini shutdowna.