Vse kartice v eni: Mastercard CURVE

SvetIdej

Majstr
20. dec 2011
www.svetidej.com
Curve Twitter:
(1/2) You’ll be able to make payments in-store and online with your physical card. Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay should be available by the end of the day tomorrow.

SvetIdej

Majstr
20. dec 2011
www.svetidej.com
Update: 28.6.20, 9:33 pm

We are — almost — back in business! We’ve nearly completed “Phase 1” of the plan below, and we’re crossing things off our list. Here’s what will be available as of Monday June 29th, and what’s still to come:

:white_check_mark:
Enable payments with your Curve Card
Enable Curve Fronted
Enable Curve Cash Points and Balance
:soon:
Enable Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
Set up Curve Send
Reconstruct Go Back in Time
Sort out Refunds (see previous post for details)

Steps to use your Curve Card again:

1. You’ll be prompted to update your Curve App, please do!
  2. Some of your cards may need to be re-verified. Don’t worry, it’s easy! We’ll point out which ones and include clear instructions on what you need to do.
  3. We need to do some extra testing tomorrow for your mobile wallet and wearables to work (i.e. Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin, Fitbit and Wena), so these payments won’t be possible immediately, but shouldn’t be far behind.
Thank you for all your support so far, you’ve been fuelling Team Curve all weekend!

gas

Fizikalc
23. jul 2007
A ima kdo se probleme z novo verifikacijo... nikakor na skb ne dobim transaction code...

mpm

Pripravnik
18. avg 2007
Meni se je avtomatsko naredilo z n26. Odbilo 0,89€. Potem se je šele app updejtu.

SvetIdej

Majstr
20. dec 2011
www.svetidej.com
Update: Monday 29th June, 16:30

And……Drum roll please…
:drum:
… We’re back! Wow, what a weekend! We know how much you were missing us, so we moved Heaven and Earth to make it happen.

As we mentioned yesterday, you’re now once again able to pay with your Curve Card, use Curve Fronted and see your balance and Curve Cash points. If you are not seeing this, check out our previous update to learn how to get your Curve app up and running again. (Updated app available in Google Store and Apple Store).

We are now working on enabling Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay as well as Garmin and Fitbit. Plus, we know how much you love the “Go back in time” feature, so we will also have that up and running again in no-time.

:construction_worker_man:
Enable Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay as well as Garmin and Fitbit

:construction_worker_man:
Reconstruct Go Back in Time

Set up Curve Send

Is my Curve Card still valid… It says ‘issued by Wirecard’?

Yes, it’s still valid. You can still use your card, even though Wirecard’s name is still on it. And, if you’re a customer getting a new card, it will likely still say “issued by Wirecard” on the back and that’s OK.

If not Wirecard then who?

We are 100% Wirecard-free after the migration work we did this weekend.

• Wirecard used to be our card issuer, but we brought that in-house and are doing that ourselves now, as a Principal Member of Mastercard.
  • To bring the card issuing in-house, we had legal requirements to also become an e-money issuer (we sent you a letter about this earlier this year). Therefore, we had to open settlement and safeguarding accounts (to keep your money safe) and Investec was able to accommodate our requirements over the weekend.
  • We still use GPS for our Curve card processing and we also thank them for pulling through for us this weekend for the migration to bring issuing in-house
  • We also used Wirecard as our ‘merchant acquirer’ to process the transactions of your bank cards through to make a Curve payment. Because of the shutdown of this part of the process, we had to find a new supplier, sign a contract and integrate them - all in one weekend to get the service up and running. Thank you, Checkout.com 5 - one of Europe’s finest fintechs and, as luck would have it, the agile, flexible, hard-working heroes we needed to get us back up and running. Thank you Checkout.com 5 - we are amazed by you already! You jumped in and worked as hard as we did to get this over the line.
Again, thank you to our amazing Partners, without you we couldn’t have done this!

Alright, that’s all for now. Over and out. (sorry, still in battle mode from the weekend).

Jest

iPhone Guru
26. jul 2007
Medvode / Slovenija
www.mobile.si
Curve ze deluje tudi preko Apple Pay... Sem popoldan ze placal v Merkurju,... Vse kartice so aktivne, edino mBills je nekativna, kar je logicno, ker je izdajatelj Wirecard... Je pa nova menda ze na poti...

Vceraj sem sicer dobil nekaj SMSov od NLB glede zavnjenih transakcij za znesek 0,89€ ... Ampak to kartico uproabljam za Apple Pay preko Curve in sem normalno z njo placal...

Vojnik

Guru
16. apr 2017
Curve ze deluje tudi preko Apple Pay... Sem popoldan ze placal v Merkurju,... Vse kartice so aktivne, edino mBills je nekativna, kar je logicno, ker je izdajatelj Wirecard... Je pa nova menda ze na poti...

Vceraj sem sicer dobil nekaj SMSov od NLB glede zavnjenih transakcij za znesek 0,89€ ... Ampak to kartico uproabljam za Apple Pay preko Curve in sem normalno z njo placal...

Verjetno imas Curve card v Apple Pay že v denarnici.Če je nimaš, je trenutno ne moreš dodati v denarnico.

Jest

iPhone Guru
26. jul 2007
Medvode / Slovenija
www.mobile.si
Ja seveda... uporabljam redno ze odkar so omogocili Apple Pay ... bilo je samo obvestilo, da ne bo delovalo v nedeljo... ampak je potem ze v petek crknilo... ko sem probal placat v piceriji v Novem mestu...

Nazadnje urejeno:

SvetIdej

Majstr
20. dec 2011
www.svetidej.com
Progress with Curve migration activities
✅ Enabled Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay as well as Garmin Pay, Fitbit Pay and WENA Pay by Sony
‍♀ Reconstruct Go Back in Time
Get back Curve Send

Top Trending Questions from our Customers
We also have an amazing Curve Customer Experience team that is answering all of your questions. Here we answer some of the most frequently asked:
  • Are all mobile payment wallets and wearables now enabled? – Yes, you can now use Curve Card to pay through your preferred mobile phone wallet as before.
  • What is the latest regarding refunds? – If you are asking “what is going to happen with my refund?” We want you to know that our main priority is to get refunds up and running again for you as quickly as possible. The best way for us to do this is to build our own refunds process (totally in-house).
    In the first instance, the quickest way to do this is to send that money back to you as Curve Cash so you can use it right away.
    If we are able to process a refund; you will find it on your Curve Cash balance. You will just need to select Curve Cash as the payment card and you will be able to use the money stored inside!
    We are working hard to get refunds working in a normal way – our priority has been to get you access to money owed to you as quickly as possible.
  • What is card re-verification & how can I add a new funding card? – When we moved across to our new partner, we had to re-map (what we call “re-tokenise”) your funding cards so that they can be used seamlessly with your Curve Card. This is why you may have seen “Curve card check” on some of your other banking apps over the weekend. However, some banks required an additional piece of information in order to link your card to Curve – your CVV. If this is the case, you will see “tap to verify” across your card. Follow the instructions and enter your CVV to start using your card again.
    For some banks, they require an even higher level of verification for you to use your card with Curve again. This is why some people are unable to add new funding cards and why you may see “incorrect CVV” even though the CVV is correct. We’re working on building this extra step right now. We don’t have an exact ETA for when it will be finished but we are working hard on this and will let you know as soon as we can.
  • Can I still view my card details in-app? – If you are not able to see your card details in-app, we ask that you go old-school again for the moment and make your online purchases with your card beside you. We know this is not ideal (yeah we love the feature too) and we’re sorry it’s not quite there yet – but we are well on the way!

mr_

Guru
20. sep 2007
G pay mi vsak dan znova zahteva da nastavim Curve mastercard za plačilno metodo. In tako vedno znova, če želim uporabit talefon za plačilo. Preveri na N26, če je vse ok, pride SMS itd. Se komu sanja kaj bi moral nastavit?

2. okt 2007
sem danes dobil Curve blue kartico, naredil prvo plačilo in je vse šlo brez težav. Ko pa hočem dodati kartico v Garmin Pay, pa nikoli ne dobim verifikacijskega SMSa. Kartica ima UK BIN.
Ima kdo kakšne izkušnje z dodajanjem na Garmin Pay, ker mBills sem dodal brez težav (ko je seveda še delovalo).

SvetIdej

Majstr
20. dec 2011
www.svetidej.com
I had the same problem. The phone number derails were correct in Curve app. Last 4 digits of my phone appeared in Google/Samsung Pay but I have never reeceived sms with verification code. Changed the phone number format in Curve app and it helped.
I mean, Estonia country code is +372, so during sign up process I entered my phone as +372 xxxxxxxx. I changed that in the app to +3 72xxxxxxxx leaving just +3 as a country code. Received immideately sms from Curve to confirm the new phone number. After that tried to add card to Samsung/Google Pay again and received sms with activation codes and everything worked well.

2. okt 2007
sem poskusil in v Curve App prileti SMS takoj, v Garmin Pay pa nikoli. Sem na netu našel tudi "rešitev", kjer bi naj dodal še 0 pred številko npr. 041xxxx, pa tudi ne deluje. Je kje kakšna omejitev za Slovenijo?

Bucko

Fizikalc
28. avg 2007
V nekaterih primerih ne deluje nič... pri meni je že tak primer. Dobiš obvestilo o declined ammount 0,00?