Iran

bizi

Guru
21. nov 2007
Kočevska
Dokler ga niso pričeli Američani srati, je bila ta proizvodnja lepo pod nadzorom.

Ytbnd

Guru
2. mar 2010
Čestitke Iranu za ta znanstveni dosežek. Upam, da bo to pripomoglo k varnosti pred ZDA in NATOm.

bizi

Guru
21. nov 2007
Kočevska
To se pravi, da je treba sankcionirat vsa zahodna podjetja, ki so dopustila, da jim je Iran ukradel tehnologijo. :cool:

Ytbnd

Guru
2. mar 2010
Sodba ICJ Iran vs ZDA

Iran beat the United States in the UN court on the assets freeze case

Honestly, when I recently heard that the United States was unfreezing some Iranian assets, I thought "well, apparently some kind of exchange deal has passed."

How surprised I was when I found out that, it turns out, Iran won against the United States in a UN court that found the asset freeze illegal. What is most interesting, Iran was also awarded compensation.

I think it's called "precedent". And I insist that I wrote here. Taken or not taken away from our companies assets, but the response should be such that the mosquito of the nose does not undermine. It is only from the outside that it may seem that everything is heading to hell, you know where, but go ahead, even the international court is working.

The full court decision can be read here. Legal English bird language is beautiful in its own way, but I would still press the translate button in Chrome. There are other interesting points in the text.

By the way, it's funny that the reference in the court decision is that the United States violated the "Treaty of Friendship, Economic Relations and Consular Rights, signed in Tehran on August 15, 1955."