Amazon.co.uk in dostava po brexitu (Delivery date pending)

ynos

Vremenko
18. jul 2007
davorinm.wordpress.com
No iz angleskega amazona ne bom vec narocal.

Hello,

I'm Aditi from Amazon Customer Service.

I'm sorry but we won't be able to deliver your order # xxxx because the fulfillment center with the item in stock won't be able to deliver to your address.

For information about where we can send our various product lines, please visit this Help page:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=524836

We want all of our customers to have the convenience of buying anything they want, from any of our websites, and have it delivered quickly. We're committed to making our products and services available to the widest range of customers. Before we start sending a new product category to a location or country, we need to make sure we have the operational infrastructure and transportation services in place to provide the level of service that our customers expect from us.

If needed you can reach us by chat or phone from this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/contact-us

If you need to call us, we can be reached on Freephone (within the UK) +44 (0)800 279 7234.

If there is still something that I missed to mention or I could still do to make things easier for you, please let me know.

Take care and have a brilliant week ahead.
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Warmest regards,
Aditi S

sajkek

Guru
16. mar 2008
No iz angleskega amazona ne bom vec narocal.

Hello,

I'm Aditi from Amazon Customer Service.

I'm sorry but we won't be able to deliver your order # xxxx because the fulfillment center with the item in stock won't be able to deliver to your address.

For information about where we can send our various product lines, please visit this Help page:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=524836

We want all of our customers to have the convenience of buying anything they want, from any of our websites, and have it delivered quickly. We're committed to making our products and services available to the widest range of customers. Before we start sending a new product category to a location or country, we need to make sure we have the operational infrastructure and transportation services in place to provide the level of service that our customers expect from us.

If needed you can reach us by chat or phone from this link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/contact-us

If you need to call us, we can be reached on Freephone (within the UK) +44 (0)800 279 7234.

If there is still something that I missed to mention or I could still do to make things easier for you, please let me know.

Take care and have a brilliant week ahead.
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Warmest regards,
Aditi S
pravilno, pri nas bi te še slovenska pošta poharala.

Lukaa

Zelenc'
7. mar 2021
Imam iste probleme naročil tipkovnico pisalo je da je na zalogi. Čez 4dni še kar pisali delivery date pending. Pisal sem podpori najprej so rekli da je order stuck in da bodo dali na hitro. Čez par dni spet gledam in nič drugače. Spet pišem podpori in so rekli da lahko cancel order pa dobim 10funtov za naslednji nakup. Zdaj sem seenkrat naročil in spet isto.

gregor

Fizikalc
31. jul 2007
Dolina hmelja
ako je pa s carino, če je bila stvar naročena v uk in plačana novembra, odposlana pa pred enim tednom. Carina mi je zaračunala ddv. A je to ok? Podatki, iz katerih je bilo to razvidno, so bili posredovani carini.

sad

Guru
24. avg 2007
Ja. Ker postopek se izvede, ko pride paket v Slovenijo, ne ko ga ti naročiš.

gr69

Guru
15. dec 2009
še v SLO - ampak komaj
In nateg je na drugi strani preliva - oni bi morali ceno za njihov DDV znižati (razen, če se je že ob naročilu vedelo, da bo poslano po brexitu in ddv takrat ni bil zaračunan).

sad

Guru
24. avg 2007
To je stvar prodajalca, če se boš dogovoril z njim oz. posegel po drugih možnostih.
Če si pa kuil od privat prodajalca rabljeno stvar pa itak ni ddvja.

• Všeč mi je
Reactions: gregor

ynos

Vremenko
18. jul 2007
davorinm.wordpress.com
F9BEDF48-C4CD-4A90-8755-39CC71CE68AA.jpeg

Tudi amazon.de ima iste tezave. Narocilo pac noben ni pobral in dal naprej. Izdelek na zalogi. Nisem narocil daljinca.
Ali imajo procesne tezave ali premalo zaposlenih ali pa ti strajkajo. Ker je izkusnja dalec od vrhunske, ki jo obljubljajo.

Piccadilly

Fizikalc
22. dec 2009
Zdele sem prvič ponucal mailboxde.com in zaenkrat zelo prijetna izkušnja. Včeraj naročil nekaj v nemčiji, danes je bilo že pri njih. Noro hitra dostava. In danes gre iz mailboxde naprej v Slovenijo. Strošek pa 12eur, poštnine med nemškimi naslovi pa itak ni, majka. Amazon je hotel 6.5 za poštnino.