So "aktualne" kakšne prevare pri najemu stanovanj?

Commodore

Fizikalc
14. jul 2008
Je slučajno kdo kje zasledil, da bi bile "v teku" kakšne prevare pri oddaji stanovanj? Ta teden sem našel nekaj potencialno precej zanimivega zame. Čeprav izgleda ponudba glede na ceno "too good to be true" na prvi pogled, sem vseeno kontaktiral lastnika. Iz tujine, me bodo kontaktirali iz agencije te dni. Vsa komunikacija do zdaj korektna in brez sence dvoma.

Skeptičen sem ratal šele danes, ko sem našel nekje drugje en precej podoben oglas (glede na rang najemnine in kvaliteto fotk/opremljenosti). Bom povpraševal še tu, pa da vidimo.
grims-1.gif
Če je fejk, so to ornk profesionalni "socialni inženirji". Sicer bomo pa takoj videli, če je poznana agencija ali kakšen xy.

Commodore

Fizikalc
14. jul 2008
Nekaj drugega je (bilo). Zadnji mail je bil dead giveaway:

Dear Mr xxxxxx, thank you for all details provided.
You seem to be a reliable person and i'm satisfied with your profile.
You can be the perfect tenant for my apartment.

As i told you before , i found an agency who will handle everything (Airbnb Rental) . Maybe you heard about them since they are very popular . Using Airbnb Rental involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and Airbnb as a responsible third party authorized to proper conduct of the transaction.I will explain you step by step.

This are the viewing steps :

1 - To start the process i will need your info(full name, delivery address and a cell phone number where you can be reached).
2 - I will go to the Airbnb Rental office to deposit the keys and the ownership documents .
3 - Airbnb Rental will check the ownership documents and the apartment registration address .
4 - If the documents are legal , Airbnb Rental will send you the invoice agreement(via e-mail) where you will have all the details about this agreement + payment information .
5 - When you will receive the invoice, you’ll have to transfer the payment (one month of rent+the security deposit ) to Airbnb Rental according to the instructions from the invoice. The deposit will be just a formality, and it will not commit you to rent my apartment.
6 - The payment will remain in the custody of Airbnb until you will check the apartment and move in .After you will pay the deposit,Airbnb Rental will send an agent to your registered address (in the next 24-48 hours) to make the delivery . The Airbnb Rental agent will help you to inspect my house and sign the legal documents .
7 – If you will like my apartment, you will sign the contract and you will be able to move when you desire . If ,for any reason, you will not be satisfied with my property, the Airbnb Rental agent will return your payment . The refund will be made in cash, immediately.

The entire viewing process will take 2-3 days.
You find attached copy of my passport in order to prove my identity .
Because it is my fault that I can not personally come to show you the apartment, I will pay the agency services fees.

Mogoce ne ve, da pri nas ni opravka z denarjem, dokler ni pogodba podpisana, in da so ogledi brezplacni.
smirk-1.gif
(Hint: je azijskega porekla.)

Skratka, "nigerijci" so ocitno poleg "nakupovanja" iPadov na Bolhi dobili novo trzno niso.
evil.gif